You knew it was coming. Anytime one of Rove's wooden toys goes to a debate, something really bad happens.
Saturday, October 02, 2004
3 computers stolen from Bush's Bellevue campaign office
Does any of this sound vaguely familiar?
* Video tape of Bush debate prepping gets mailed to Al Gore?
* A "lost" campaign plans CD-ROM discovered in Lafayette Park ?
* Anti-Richard Clarke Talking points memo left in a Starbucks?
* Newly recovered National Guard documents leaked to CBS?
* A bug discovered in the office 15 minutes after it was planted?
* Activists from Chicago marching on Rove's lawn in Virginia?
Makes you wonder if the media will swallow and smile on this one, too.